ASIA LEGAL DESK is Named one of the HONG KONG TEAMS 2018
28 November 2018
The Bouygues Construction Asia Legal Desk has been recognised by Legal 500 1 as one of the most influential and innovative in-house legal teams in the city and included in The GC Powerlist 2 – HONG KONG TEAMS 2018.
A team of independent researchers assessed the nominations, taking into account opinions of law firm partners and in-house counsel across Hong Kong. Selected HONG KONG TEAMS are assessed to be instrumental in one or more than one of the below criteria:
- changing or forming opinions within the company or industry
- developing brilliant technical solutions to complex issues
- creating innovative structures to ensure that the in-house function is driving the business forward
- providing a business working model that other corporate counsel should follow
The Asia Legal Desk has been committed to support the Group’s diverse operations across 17 countries in Asia, overseeing legal and compliance matters for both projects and corporate affairs.
1. The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world for 30 years, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market.
2. The GC Powerlist is the latest publication from The Legal 500, turning its attention to the in-house function, and highlighting the most influential in-house lawyers in business today.