2023 marks the beginning of Hong Kong’s return to the international stage, leaving the epidemic behind. Dragages Hong Kong and Bouygues Travaux Publics (Hong Kong Branch) are growing from strength to strength, and we are fully prepared to meet all the challenges across all our buildings and civil infrastructure projects. In addition, our Group’s companies in Hong Kong, including VSL, Intrafor and BYME Engineering, have been instrumental in providing specialist expertise.
As a leader in construction, we will continue to maintain a pragmatic and rigorous approach to delivering projects for our clients and will actively participate in future opportunities in the city.
We strive for excellence in project delivery, relying on our people and supply chain to deliver safely and standards that exceed our customers’ expectations. Over the years, we have built a strong track record of client satisfaction in various sectors, including housing, commercial, infrastructure, data centers, rail, airport, hospitality, and retail. We have also completed numerous technically demanding, ultra-fast projects and will continue to do so.
Our strengths stem from our founding history as a local-international construction company with deep roots in the region. Our experienced local technical staff, our managers and directors, supported by our international expertise, are dedicated to the core values of the company, which is also our mission.
· To provide clients with the highest standards of turnkey solutions, and design-build on major capital projects, building, civil and infrastructure works in both the private and public sectors.
· To bring added value to our projects and clients, reinforce communication, introduce the latest innovations, promote sustainable development, strive for carbon reduction and most of all, ensure superior safety performance as our first priority during execution.
· To be the contractor of choice for high-end, complex, design-build, mission-critical projects in Hong Kong.
· To be at the forefront of digitization in delivering innovative turnkey solutions to our clients.
· To cultivate and promote continual development of our staff and ensure their well-being.
· To engage in sustainable solutions that reduce our carbon footprint.
With the unwavering support of our parent company Bouygues Construction and our proven track record in Hong Kong, our teams are ready to meet the headwind of tomorrow, to deliver projects of the highest quality, within programme and safety as the ultimate priority.
Managing Director of Dragages Hong Kong
Head of Bouygues Travaux Publics (Hong Kong Branch)